Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

KozyKorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* KozyKorner > Topics

Subject: Stain Removal
Replies: 7 Views: 1071

endtimes 12.04.08 - 10:37pm
Any good advice on how to remove stains, from fabrics, carpets, walls, wooden furniture etc. will be much appreciated. redalert.GIF *

seastarr 13.04.08 - 01:20am
Hydrogen peroxide will remove blood from cloth. Pour over stain, it boils, reapply til no longer boils. Rinse with cool water. Works only if blood stain hasn't been laundred. *

seastarr 13.04.08 - 01:26am
Rubbing alcohol removes ink stains. *

seastarr 13.04.08 - 01:32am
Peanut b*tter will get gum out of hair. Use generous amt and work into the gum. It breaks the gum down so u can get it out of the hair. *

seastarr 13.04.08 - 07:26am
Remove crayon marks from wooden furniture: use magic eraser by Mr Clean. Don't wet it removes crayon from wood furniture better dry. After marks gone. Wipe with a soft cloth and polish as usual. *

endtimes 29.05.08 - 11:47am
methelated spirits removes coloured felt pen drawings from cupboards, walls and carpets. i just had to clean up my boys art on cupboards and walls faint3.GIF *

rider13 1.06.08 - 05:52pm
Plain old vinegar is great for cleaning lots of things,including, glass or mirrors.ts also a good rinse for your hair to make it shine!And vinegar has the added benefit of being good for you. Drink 2-6 talblespoons a day. You can mix it with other drinks if needed, but I just gulp mine down! *

seastarr 2.06.08 - 09:07am
Use vinegar and newspaper to really make glass windows and mirrors sparkle. Apple cider vinegar best for drinking. Also helps with weight loss. okey.GIF *

* KozyKorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* KozyKorner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits