Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

KozyKorner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* KozyKorner > Topics

Subject: Love chinese food?
Replies: 18 Views: 2527

jidat 26.03.08 - 11:39pm
1EZo0wK1TVaoijCpKbmV.jpgI m jidat a mechanics, hi..hi, funy! Im indo, bt chinese etnic.. I do cook somtim a chinese food.. Bt forgiv me if i cant describe well coz the material i used not familiar 2 said in english. I only knw screw driver, wrench key.. Doin my all day! *

seastarr 27.03.08 - 12:06am
Jidat inbox ur recipe to me. We will figure it out. It sounds very good. *

jidat 27.03.08 - 12:17am
Making a crispy cat fish with a tomato kechup!Things:A fryer, knive! Stuf: 30cm catfish, lot of cookin oil, maizena, food acid, salt, white sugar, a thumb ginger, garlic, tomato kechup, piece of carrot, half of hindi onion. Preparing: Clean the fish, skin frm 'coins'/didnt knw english, even it abdoment, cut its body 3 slice, only its flesh 2 make crispy. Took a spon of acid add with 1 spon f salt, n get fish wet of mix.. Break fr 5 or 10 mnts. Meanwhile, preparin the sauce! Take a little bow a cold water add with 2 spon maizena, mix it. Take 2 pcs garlic, hit thm until lil parts, slice the onion, slice carrot like a tooth pick, hit ginger like garlic. Cooking: Take d fish, take ur maizena powder 2 the body. Fries with lot of oil, but little fire u had. Until changing colour 2 light brown, take ur fish frm fryer. Cookin kechup: Take new fryer, put a lil oil in ther, boiled with lil fire 2, fill with garlic, 10sec, fill 100cc tomato kechup, add half cup water, make it boild, add ginger n carrot n onion n... *

jidat 27.03.08 - 12:24am
N spoon of sugar. The lastest put ur maizena emulsion little 2 lil until the kechup got jellyest. Nw ready 2 serve the fish... More eazy 2 describe a mechanics stuf.. He..he.. *

jidat 27.03.08 - 12:35am
The fish called 'sweet acid catfish *

seastarr 27.03.08 - 03:47am
I have a question about food acid. Is that like ascorbic acid? Could I use lemon juice or vinegar in place of food acid?

endtimes 27.03.08 - 06:08am
could be bicarbonate of soda or baking powder? *

jidat 27.03.08 - 07:03am
A lemon, greats. Need a whole, coz nt enough acid. Maizena is the magic powder 2 chinese food. Almost evry food use it! May b u can use TAPIOCA, the hardest thgs was 2 describe in english.! Coz i didnt had a dictionary.. I want 2 make a poll? Any bod.. Wot food i should 2 post! PU YUNG HAI, twister chicks egg or CRISPY CUTTLE FISH, an easy mad frm cutie! *

seastarr 27.03.08 - 08:42am
I vote all 3 pick 1 and post. Then when u have time post the next one, etc! spinbounce.GIF *

jidat 27.03.08 - 11:32am
So pitty my thumbs.. Even with left n right hands! Ok than.. Wait my posted! *

jidat 28.03.08 - 12:38am
I post the easier 1: frogs fries with b*tter n kechup. 4 my sistah, Judy! Things: Couple fresh n clean frogs leg.Butter, soy kechup, oyster sauce, lemon. Cooking:Put some b*tter in fryer, put the frogs until changin color, put some soy kechup, put only a lil oyster sauce/coz bitter if 2 many, put of the cooked n put the lemon water 2 it! Finish! *

seastarr 28.03.08 - 06:49am
Buttery with lemon & oyster sauce never had frog legs cooked this way. Did u remember to cut ligament in froglegs so they won't jump out of the pan ? rofl4.GIF *

jidat 28.03.08 - 07:49am
Ha..ha.. Many kind of frogs: Bull frog, the big frogs, more thn 200gr each, but nt gut enough. Swamp frog, i called chinese frog, abt 10-15 cm lenght, nice taste. A very yummy r stone frog, 7-10cm lenght, smaler bt more ugly thy skin! It fries crispy with thy skin, very thin skin. *

seastarr 28.03.08 - 10:31pm
The only kind I've ever tasted are bullfrog legs skinned rolled in flour and fried til golden brown. Taste delicious. Dad & friends would go out at night with flashlight & fork shaped spear called a gig. They would shine the light in the frogs eyes causing the frog to freeze long enough for them to gig him with the spear & put them in a burlap sack to carry them home. They would cut the large back legs off the frog. Remove the skin, bring them to my Mom for her to cook. I helped by staying out of the way. *

seastarr 28.03.08 - 11:06pm
I remember vividly the legs jumping when they started frying because she had forgotten to cut the leg ligament gigglez.GIF I hadn't tasted frog legs in many years: My birthday this month, my sister took us out to eat @ a new chinese restaurant that has opened locally. They serve buffet style & have many foods to choose from. They had fried bullfrog legs, they were as delicious as I remembered them being. Taste a lot like chicken. eating.GIF *

jidat 29.03.08 - 10:17am
Many kind cooks we can made frm frogs..! A fav chinese frogs is frog soup. Name in chinese SWIE KE, made frm frogs n fermentation of soy bean. I didnt knw hw 2 cook it, bt i will search for tht! *

seastarr 29.03.08 - 11:00am
I will watch for ur post of that recipe.
I am curious to see How its made. excited.GIF *

jewely31 22.07.08 - 03:22pm
~SPRING ROLLS~

Spring rolls are now popular not only n Asia but worldwide. There are different kind of spring rolls but d most popular is fried spring rolls.

VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS

1/2 cabbage (cut strips)
1 carrots (cut into sticks like d size of spaghetti)
100/200g bean sprout (washed and drain)
snow/sweet peas (wash and cut into strips)
150g prawn (cut small, frozen one will do)
1 cloves garlic (chopped finely)
1/2 union (chopped). 2 packs spring roll sheet.
Heat the pan/wok put cooking oil. Fry d garlic,union and d prawn and mix all d vegetable in d pan. Season with salt and 1 tbs chicken powder/ cubes. No need to add water jz d water of d vegetable wil do. Dnt overcook d veggies need 2 be a bit crunchy. When its cook cool down and wrapped. Jz scoop a spoon on each roll sheet. Arrange d cook veggies on the roll sheet then roll fold both sides d overlap sheet continue to rooll secure d end of d sheet with water. Jz wet a bit d end sheet so that it wil not open. Around 2 inch long ur spring roll. Then fry add a bit more cooking oil in d pan to a medium heat (dnt burn) . The size of spring roll is as big as ur toes thumb hehe.GIF i dnt how to discribe that eat while its hot coz its crunchy.

U can make a sauce to dip ur spring roll.
1 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbs vinegar or red/white wine vinegar.
1 tbs soya sauce. If too sour mix a bit of water or a pinch of sugar and black pepper. Enjoy my sisters yumyum.GIF *

seastarr 23.07.08 - 04:52am
That sounds very good. I can't wait to try them nyam.GIF *

* KozyKorner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* KozyKorner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits